Welcome to adobo-down-under!

Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating. A recipe journal. From simple Filipino dishes to challenging recipes and exciting gastronomical failures. This is for my girls to look back on for comfort, memories, laughs, love and lots of food!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Martini Friday

A friend of mine in Canada suggested this. She and hubby have this nightly bonding they call martini nights (I actually asked her, how can you possibly do this every night?). She suggested I do the same, just for kicks. And try I did!

Although there have been a lot of variation on the classic martini, her Lychee Martini is a simple concoction of vodka, lychee syrup and lychee for the garnish. I bought canned lychees and used a little bit of the syrup into the mix and garnished with the lychees. Brilliant results!


Cheers and thanks to my mate RC, from down under! Hic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...