Welcome to adobo-down-under!

Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating. A recipe journal. From simple Filipino dishes to challenging recipes and exciting gastronomical failures. This is for my girls to look back on for comfort, memories, laughs, love and lots of food!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Llaneras galore


My sister arrived from back home and brought me these! 15 pcs of assorted sizes of llaneras! I did asked for lucban longganisa too, but this was a better option to carry considering the quanrantine rules in Australia. Nonetheless, I love them! Several weeks ago, I went into a leche flan frenzy - buying 3 dozen eggs every week and making leche flan! Not for a party mind you, just for home consumption... and boy did we get tired of it. And that was using disposable aluminum tins!


So now that I'm the proud owner of these "llaneras", I guess its time to go the leche flan route again.... I definitely must find more use for these tins soon. One can only take so much sweets I presume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...