Welcome to adobo-down-under!

Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating. A recipe journal. From simple Filipino dishes to challenging recipes and exciting gastronomical failures. This is for my girls to look back on for comfort, memories, laughs, love and lots of food!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Black and White Wednesday

Black Sticky Rice

I'm sending this photo on to The Well Seasoned Cook's Black and White Wednesday - a weekly culinary photo event.  I saw it first from Alessandra Zecchini's site and thought,.... why not?  Looks like a lot of fun!  So here is my first photo to this weekly event.  I know. Not so creative.  As it is already black sticky rice, with (white) coconut cream.    I'll have a look at my previous posts and maybe come up with a newer B&W photo for next week.   I made this black sticky rice a few weeks back.  Recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...