Welcome to adobo-down-under!

Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating. A recipe journal. From simple Filipino dishes to challenging recipes and exciting gastronomical failures. This is for my girls to look back on for comfort, memories, laughs, love and lots of food!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Eat Drink Blog Conference



I can't believe this passed up under my very  nose!  An Australian food bloggers' conference!  I only found Eat, Drink, Blog when I enrolled for a Food Photography Essentials Workshop from the heart of food where Simon mentioned about the conference in his latest update.  Its a free event, and would have been a great experience learning and meeting other like-minded people, although the thought sounds a bit intimidating too!  There are so many great food bloggers out there whom I could learn a thing or two from!  Hopefully, now that I've discovered the site, I'd get updates of upcoming events before the space runs out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...