Welcome to adobo-down-under!

Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating. A recipe journal. From simple Filipino dishes to challenging recipes and exciting gastronomical failures. This is for my girls to look back on for comfort, memories, laughs, love and lots of food!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First person, second person.....

I realised just moments ago I'm trying to document recipes here to pass on to my kids. Along with the memories that goes with each and every recipe.

And so, starting today. All entries on this blog will be on a second-person basis. Like a conversation, from me to you (I mean all of you, okay?!).

I hope when you're old enough, you will also learn to love food and cooking and by that time, appreciate all the time, effort and love I put onto those meals I nagged you to eat and almost pushed down your throats. Ha ha ha ha!

Seriously, home-made is always a healthier option than take-away, so live, love and EAT! (Hey! This is from one my favourite chefs - Wolfgang Puck)

Enjoy and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...