1.5 cups Arborio rice
2 cups chicken stock
1 cup white wine
1 cup grated parmesan
1 cup frozen peas
100g button mushrooms, sliced
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
12 pcs scallops
1 bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced (julienne)
1. Heat the olive oil and 20g butter in a pan. Fry the garlic and onions until translucent. Add the
2. Arborio rice and stirring until rice is covered through. Add the white wine and stir until liquid as dissolved.
3. Add chicken stock half a cup at a time while stirring. Let simmer. Add stock as the liquid dissolved, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the mushrooms and peas after last part of stock is added. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes more. Once rice is cooked through, add the parmesan and stir.
5. In a separate pan, heat the remaining butter. Cook the scallops for about 2 minutes on each side then set aside.
6. Brown the spring onion in the same pan and set aside.
7. Spoon Arborio rice onto a plate. Top with scallop pieces and sprinkle with the spring onion.