Welcome to adobo-down-under!

Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating. A recipe journal. From simple Filipino dishes to challenging recipes and exciting gastronomical failures. This is for my girls to look back on for comfort, memories, laughs, love and lots of food!

Monday, August 02, 2010

Cake Bible! and another carrot cake


Can't get enough of this very moist carrot cake! And guess what? I finally found the book where it came from, so acknowledgment is in order for..... the Cake Bible - an Australian published book by Penguin Group Australia. Since there is no one in particular who owns the recipe, my acknowledgment goes to the publisher! Thank you for a lovely moist cake!



This is Saturday's cake - and seems to be a whiter version of the previous attempt. It looks so elegant on the table, sitting there idly, minding its own beautiful self. I wish for a second, I was that cake. But then, I don't want to be eaten, do I!

Its time to get back to tidying up and cleaning! I think I may need some flowers in a vase to go on that table! Off to the shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...